This smoothie not only looks gorgeous, but it also tastes divine! Even more than that, it’s kid friendly. Give it a try it if you’d like to give you or your kids’ immune and digestive systems a significant boost.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 1/4 cup organic frozen raspberries
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 whole peach, sliced and pitted*
- 1 whole apple, sliced, peeled**, and cored
- 1/2 medium carrot
- 1/2 large beet (aka beetroot)
- 1/2 – 1 inch cube ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. organic chia seeds
- 6 ice cubes
- Optional: 1/2 tsp. magnesium powder to ease body tension and make sleep deep and restorative
*To increase the cleansing effects of this smoothie, swap the peach for a whole, peeled kiwi fruit.
**My body finds it very difficult to digest apple skin. If your body is fine with it, feel free to keep the peel on.
Toss everyone into a superpowered blender, and press “Go”.
This recipe was featured on MindBodyGreen.